11/25/2011

How to Add Special Characters on Your Web Pages?

Tips Joy - computing, housework, health, gardening.

Add Special Characters on Your Web Pages


Problems: I want to add some special characters (e.g., copyright, sunshine,) on my web pages. How to write HTML codes to create them?

Special characters HTML codes tips: You can find their HTML codes from a good special character reference website and add them on your web pages.


For example, I want to add a "copyright" symbol on my web pages. Here are the simple steps to create this special character:
Find a good special character HTML code reference
Here is a good website for your reference www.justwondering.co.nz

Check the HTML code for this special character (copyright)
&#169

Add this HTML code, color, and size to my web page
<p style= "color: blue" > Copyright &#169 2011 TopCoolTips.com </p>

A "copyright" symbol is added on my web page

Copyright © 2011 TopCoolTips.com


More >>


Related Topics:
How to Add a Google Calendar on Your Own Website?
How to Add a Google Search Box to Search Your Own Website?
How to Find IP Address and Lookup its Location?

No comments:

Post a Comment